Monday, May 1, 2017

week Thirteen

Heart by kodak black this represents me because i always kept it real from the start and i shouldnt have never gave this girl my heart because all she did was play with it.No Love by august alsina i pick this song because ive had my heart broken and thats just how i feel now. thats what i like by bruno mars i chose this song because its a good song and it is very catchy and thats whati like. say goodbye by chris brown i chose this song because some times its hard to say goodbye to someone but you know its the right thing to do even if you know you dont wanna do it. back to sleep by chris brown this song is a little bit more personal but if you listen to it you will catch the drift. desire by dej loaf i picked this song because he really spoke to me o this track, i have to go and get everything i desire. been on my grind by dej loaf she spoke to me on this track as well because i have to keep grinding so i can get to where i wanna be. furthest thing by drake i pick this song because im the furthest thing from perfect but i try to do my bes even though at some moments i know im not doing my best, U with me? by drake i picked this song because i need to know if the people that say they with me are really with me, until the end of time by justin timberlake i pick this song because when i do fall in love again i hope its until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment